Saturday, December 12, 2009

trouble

He says



he likes my moods,


like others have done befor


My heart yeans for it too,


I wont be picked apart






Saw his face in a crowded room


Drunks and skunks all around


I saw him,


his eyes shined to mine,


he saw my light


I tell ya burning bright,






He says he like my moves


thinks I so smooth


he is too


Trouble, trouble,


found me a double






Dares me to show him,


Truth, Faith,


Art, Time,






He listens


gives me hope,


sees me for what I am,


no longer lost and lonly


I'm found again,


he rizes my sperit


I leave the pain behind,






He says, he likes my,


attitude says,


I'm badass,


makes me want to think fast


he like my mood.






If I could I would,


eat him with a spoon


I was dancing in a croud,


he made me feel like,


we were in an empty room
www.myspace.com/farrahmoan

No comments:

Post a Comment