Sunday, December 13, 2009

Butterfly

Sometimes I wish, I was a butterfly,

To fly free, from place to place.
To make a decision,"I want to go away."
I would spread my wings and go...
Fly through the breeze,
In the air above the ocean,
I'd sit on the sea, follow the waves.
I would fly to the trees,
Nap in the breeze.
If I were only a butterfly,
I could spread my arms,
Wings would appear.
I could follow my every whim,
Go toward the sun,
Until my wigs got heavy.
I'd soar a little more.
I would find a field of wildflowers,
A pretty little spot,
I'd drop down,
Land on the perfect flower,
Till I want to fly once more...

1 comment:

  1. Farrah, tes cheveux Sont tes ailes, boucles ils te permettront de vagues par Contourner les nuages.
    Tes mains Sont balancier Lequel sous tout voler aimerait Aigle.
    Tes yeux Sont papilles gustatives Qui à défaut d'être papillon changeront en couleur arc-en-ciel Qui s'y arrêtera.
    VA Allez, papillonne, vole!

    ReplyDelete